Louis Osteen's Pimiento Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 ounce(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow onion grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 7 ounce(s) whole peeled pimiento cut into fourths
- Beat grated Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion and red pepper with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer at medium speed 1-2 minutes or until blended but not smooth. Add pimientos, beat 1-2 minutes or until pimiento is shredded & mixture is blended and somewhat smooth. Garnish with freshly ground pepper, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reddynurse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Louis Osteen's Pimiento Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads