Lost in Texas
Photo: Jody Horton; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons bock beer
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons Italian bitter liqueur
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. apricot brandy
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish: orange peel strip
- Combine beer, vodka, liqueur, apricot brandy, lemon juice, and Angostura bitters in a cocktail shaker. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Pour into a 12- to 16-oz. glass filled with ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Shiner Bock beer, Tito's Handmade Vodka, and Averna Amaro Italian bitter liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This