- 6 tablespoons bock beer
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons Italian bitter liqueur
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. apricot brandy
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish: orange peel strip
How to Make It
Combine beer, vodka, liqueur, apricot brandy, lemon juice, and Angostura bitters in a cocktail shaker. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Pour into a 12- to 16-oz. glass filled with ice. Garnish, if desired.
Note: We tested with Shiner Bock beer, Tito's Handmade Vodka, and Averna Amaro Italian bitter liqueur.