1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting fat and salt. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. Set aside.
2. Combine wine, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pork; stir to coat. Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
3. Combine dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, low-sodium soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk; set mixture aside.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add cabbage to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes. Transfer cabbage to a bowl.
5. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in pan. Add garlic; stir-fry 10 seconds or until fragrant. Add pork mixture; stir-fry 3 minutes or until done. Add pork mixture to bowl with cabbage.
6. Wipe pan clean with paper towels; return to heat. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add reserved noodles; stir-fry 1 minute. Add onions and soy sauce mixture to pan; stir-fry 1 minute. Add pork mixture; stir to combine. Cook 1 minute or until hot.