Let me see, since back in the 70's I was w/the bartenders coming up w/this drink, it seems to have expanded! Gin Vodka Triple sec lemon juice fill w/coke that was the original recipe
Long Island Ice Tea
Make a traditional Long Island ice tea at home with this simple cocktail recipe.
Yield: 1 serving
- .25 ounce Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- .25 ounce Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
- .25 ounce Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum
- .25 ounce Jose Cuervo Especial
- .25 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 6 ounces cola
- 1 wedge lemon (optional)
- Add Tanqueray London Dry Gin, Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum, Jose Cuervo Especial, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix in ice-filled collins glass and stir.
Top with cola.
Garnish with lemon wedge (optional).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic