Let me see, since back in the 70's I was w/the bartenders coming up w/this drink, it seems to have expanded! Gin Vodka Triple sec lemon juice fill w/coke that was the original recipe
Long Island Ice Tea
Make a traditional Long Island ice tea at home with this simple cocktail recipe.
Yield: 1 serving
- .25 ounce Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- .25 ounce Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
- .25 ounce Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum
- .25 ounce Jose Cuervo Especial
- .25 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 6 ounces cola
- 1 wedge lemon (optional)
- Add Tanqueray London Dry Gin, Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum, Jose Cuervo Especial, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix in ice-filled collins glass and stir.
Top with cola.
Garnish with lemon wedge (optional).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This