Lone Star Slaw
Sectioned grapefruit, toasted pecans, and cilantro are stirred into Lone Star Slaw, giving it an extra umph of flavor. Serve this slaw as a side or on top of barbecue sandwiches.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- Simple Slaw
- 1/2 teaspoon grapefruit zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 grapefruit, sectioned
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare Simple Slaw as directed, stirring in grapefruit zest, grapefruit juice, grapefruit sections, toasted pecans, and chopped fresh cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments