London Broil marinade
Marinate: 24 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 London Broil
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 whole(s) juice of lemon
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 whole(s) red onions thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients except onions in bowl.
- Score London Broil across both sides; place in shallow baking dish.
- Pour marinade over meat and top with sliced onions.
- Periodically baste meat with marinade and turn once. Let marinate for at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Grill to preferred temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cred222 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note