Lomi Lomi Salmon (Hawaiian)
George and Jane Vierra (the Keister's friend)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) salted salmon
- 1 onion slaiced on top
- 4 stalk(s) green onion cut in 1/4 " piecesI
- 4 learge tomatoes, sliced
- TO SALT SALMON: Sprinkle Ocean salt or Hawaiian Salt and wrap it up and place in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days
- Remove bones and skin from Salmon and shred fish into small pieces with fingers. Add green onion, sliced onion and tomatoes. Mash mixture with fork or Lomi (crush with fingers) Put 6 to 8 ice cube in mixture and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lomi Lomi Salmon (Hawaiian) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers