Lois' Fruit Punch
Community Recipe from
- (1) 46 ounce(s) can unsweetened pineapple juice chilled
- (1) 46 ounce(s) can fruit juicy red Hawaiian Punch chilled
- (1) 28 ounce(s) bottle ginger ale chilled
- (1) 12 ounce(s) can frozen orange juice concentrate thawed & undilluted
- juice of 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- Day before serving thinly slice orange or lemon or pineapple slices or any combination of orange with pineapple or lemon and place in ice ring. Add ginger ale to make ice ring and place in freezer. Combine all ingredients except ginger ale and stir well. Gently pour in ginger ale right before serving. Add frozen ginger ale ice ring with fruit slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ltruss3606 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lois' Fruit Punch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
More Recipes for Main Dishes