Lobster With Roasted Sweet Corn Rémoulade
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 roll)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 20.5g
- Carbohydrate: 41.6g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 656mg
- Calcium: 78mg
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fresh yellow corn, cut from cob (3 large ears)
- 8 cups water
- 3 tablespoons crawfish, shrimp, and crab boil (such as Zatarain's)
- 2 (8-ounce) fresh or frozen lobster tails, thawed
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 small French rolls (such as Earth Grains)
- Coat a jellyroll pan with cooking spray. Spread corn in pan. Broil 3 inches from heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan, and spread out to cool. Set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan; add crawfish, shrimp, and crab boil. Return to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 minute. Add lobster tails; return to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Remove lobster tails, and place on a cutting board. Cut down center of lobster tails with heavy scissors; spread opening apart, and remove lobster meat. Coarsely chop lobster. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add reserved lobster and corn, stirring gently. Split rolls to, but not through, bottom of roll; spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into each roll.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes