- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fresh yellow corn, cut from cob (3 large ears)
- 8 cups water
- 3 tablespoons crawfish, shrimp, and crab boil (such as Zatarain's)
- 2 (8-ounce) fresh or frozen lobster tails, thawed
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 small French rolls (such as Earth Grains)
- calories 310
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- protein 20.5 g
- carbohydrate 41.6 g
- fiber 3.6 g
- cholesterol 72 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 656 mg
- calcium 78 mg
How to Make It
Coat a jellyroll pan with cooking spray. Spread corn in pan. Broil 3 inches from heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan, and spread out to cool. Set aside.
Bring water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan; add crawfish, shrimp, and crab boil. Return to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 minute. Add lobster tails; return to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove lobster tails, and place on a cutting board. Cut down center of lobster tails with heavy scissors; spread opening apart, and remove lobster meat. Coarsely chop lobster. Set aside.
Combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add reserved lobster and corn, stirring gently. Split rolls to, but not through, bottom of roll; spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into each roll.