- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced and stems removed
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package fresh oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8- to 10-ounce) steamed lobster tail, shelled and thinly sliced (do not overcook)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Roll out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface into a 12- x 15-inch rectangle; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Cut a 1-inch strip from each side, and brush bottom of strips with egg. Place strips around edges of pastry rectangle; brush edges with egg. Prick center of pastry with a fork. Bake at 400º for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and shallot; cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add wine and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. Add cream, and cook 1 more minute. Spread mushroom mixture over baked pastry; top evenly with lobster and cheese. Bake at 400º for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.