Community Recipe from
- 2 large boiled lobsters or 4 cooked tails
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) 4 oz
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry
- 1/2 cup(s) light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 1/4 cup(s) grated gruyere or parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) toaster bread crumbs
- 1. Cut lobster in half lengthwise. Remove all meat and break into chunks.
- 2. Melt butter in sauce pan. Stir in flour making a roux. Add milk stirring constantly over low heat until sauce thickens slightly and boils. Reduce heat to simmer.
- 3. Drain mushrooms. Combine with lobster, seasonings, parsley and sherry. Pour into hot sauce stirring constantly. Add cream and tarragon simmering for 10 minutes.
- 4. Start broiler at 350 degrees. Put lobster mixture into shells. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and add cheese. Broil 4 to 5 minutes until brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lobster Thermidor Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes