Lobster Thermidor 2
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 (3) ounce(s) chopped mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely cut parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry
- 1/2 cup(s) light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 1/4 cup(s) grated gruyere
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted bread crumbs
- - Cut lobster in half lengthwise removing all meat breaking into chunks.
- - Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour.
- - Add milk gradually stirring constantly over low heat until sauce thickens slightly and boils.
- - Remove from heat.
- - Drain mushrooms, combine with lobster, add seasonings, parsley and sherry. Pour into sauce stirring constantly.
- - Add cream and tarragon.
- - Start broiler at 350 degrees.
- - Put lobster mixture into shells. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and add cheese.
- - Broil 4-5 minutes until browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lobster Thermidor 2 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes