- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked lobster meat
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, thinly sliced red onion, sour cream
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; cover and chill salsa until ready to serve.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced red onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until beginning to soften. Add cumin, chili powder, and red pepper, and cook 1 minute. Add lobster meat and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup lobster mixture and 1/2 cup avocado salsa. Serve with lettuce, red onion, and sour cream.
Wine note: This year, Norren Graziano helps celebrate The Trellis' 25th anniversary with chef Marcel Desaulniers and his partner, John Curtis. For this recipe, Noreen recommends 2001 Trimbach Gewürztraminer ($14).