- 3 oranges
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thin jicama strips
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1 1/2- to 1 3/4-pound) lobsters, cooked
How to Make It
Peel and section oranges over a large bowl, squeezing juice from membranes. Add bell pepper and next 9 ingredients, stirring gently.
Remove lobster from shell, keeping claw meat intact. Thinly slice tail meat. (Lobsters should yield about 2 1/2 cups chopped meat.) Add lobster to vegetable mixture, stirring gently.