Lobster Rolls are a quintessential New England creation and tied to Maine thanks to the state's multitude of these delicious crustaceans.
More From Coastal Living
- 4 cups cooked, chilled, and chopped lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 top-loading hot dog buns
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Spread butter on buns; press buns open, and place, buttered sides down, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until golden brown. Fill buns with lobster mixture, and sprinkle with chives and cracked black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note