Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked lobster meat
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 top-split hot dog buns
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill until serving.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush buns on all sides with melted butter. Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Spoon about 1/2 cup lobster mixture into each bun. Serve immediately.
- Wine note: This year, Norren Graziano helps celebrate The Trellis' 25th anniversary with chef Marcel Desaulniers and his partner, John Curtis. For this recipe, Noreen recommends Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc ($22).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches