- 4 cups cooked, chilled, and chopped lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 top-loading hot dog buns
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Spread butter on buns; press buns open, and place, buttered sides down, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until golden brown. Fill buns with lobster mixture, and sprinkle with chives and cracked black pepper.