Lobster Ravioli with Corn-Chive Cream
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 336
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 6.1g
- Protein: 15.6g
- Carbohydrate: 44.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 669mg
- Calcium: 113mg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 3 ounces cooked lobster tail meat (about 2 small tails), finely chopped
- 10 wonton wrappers
- 2/3 cup canned cream-style corn
- 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots, and sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Combine half of shallots and lobster meat in a bowl. Reserve remaining shallots in pan; set aside.
- 2. Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 2 teaspoons lobster mixture into center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water; bring 2 opposite corners together. Press edges together with a fork to seal, forming a triangle.
- 3. Fill a large saucepan with water, and bring to a simmer; add ravioli. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until done. Remove ravioli with a slotted spoon. Keep warm.
- 4. Combine corn and milk in a blender; blend until smooth. Add corn mixture to shallots in small saucepan; stir in half-and-half and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated; add chives.
- 5. Divide ravioli evenly between 2 shallow bowls. Spoon sauce over ravioli; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes