Lobster Newburg Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) french baguette
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallot finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry
- 1 can(s) cream of shrimp soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cayenne pepper
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 lobster tails in shells uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice baguette into 1/2inch thick slices. Cut slices into quarters. Combine bread, parsley & butter in mixing bowl. Bake bread on sheet pan 10-12 mins. or until golden brown. Slice garlic. Cook garlic, shollot and oil in saucepan over med heat 3-4 mins or until shallot is tender. Add sherry:bring to a simmer. Whisk in soup, milk, salt & cayenne. Add cream cheese; whisk well and remove from heat. Steam lobsters 6-8 mins. Remove meat from tails, coarsley chop and reserve 1/4 cup. Add remaining lobster meat to dip. Pour dip into mini-baker. Bake 6-8 mins. or until hot. Garnish with reserved lobster meat, additional parsley and cayenne, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lobster Newburg Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers