- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 3/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped seeded serrano chile
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 head Belgian endive (about 1/4 pound)
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) lobsters, cooked
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- 32 (9 x 1/2 x 1/8-inch) strips peeled jicama
- 24 asparagus spears, steamed and chilled
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- calories 186
- caloriesfromfat 5 %
- fat 1.1 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- monofat 0.2 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 19.5 g
- carbohydrate 26.8 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 54 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 595 mg
- calcium 85 mg
How to Make It
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine 3 tablespoons juice mixture, mango, onion, chile, and mint in a bowl, and stir well. Set mango mixture aside.
Separate endive into leaves, reserving 12 outer leaves. Thinly slice the remaining leaves; set aside.
Remove meat from lobster tails and claws; set claw meat aside. Thinly slice tail meat; set aside.
Drizzle 1/3 cup juice mixture over the salad greens, and toss gently to coat. Divide greens evenly among 4 salad plates. Arrange 3 endive leaves, 8 jicama strips, and 6 asparagus spears on 1 side of each plate. Arrange claw meat on other side of each plate. Spoon 1/2 cup mango mixture in center of each plate. Arrange tail slices, overlapping, on top of mango mixture. Drizzle remaining juice mixture evenly over lobster meat. Sprinkle pepper over salads, and garnish with sliced endive.