Lobster Mac & Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter Rou
- 1 quart(s) Milk Rou
- 1/2 cup(s) flour Rou
- 2 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 4 cup(s) grated gruyere Cheese Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt Cheese Suace
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg Cheese Sauce
- 1 pound(s) cooked cavatappi
- 1 1/2 pound(s) cooked lobster
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter topping
- 1 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs topping
- Creamy underneath, crispy on the top.
- Start by making the Rou sauce, don't boil the milk- just add it when it's simmering and cook until the back of the spoon is coated. Add the grated cheeses and ensure it's well mixed. Add the cooked pasta and mix, then add the salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Add lobster, make sure there are some larger chunks.
- For topping melt butter first, then coat the bread crumbs. Don't worry about the bread crumbs baking, they will be baked during the process.
- 375 degrees, 30 minutes. Bubbly and crusty on the top.
- This is a great basic mac & cheese recipe that you can use for any kind of combination. Just play with it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessicaKeay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note