Lobster Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are considered a Southern staple but this recipe gives them a touch of elegance by adding lobster. The combo makes for the perfect appetizer.
More From Coastal Living
- 12 hard-cooked extra-large eggs, peeled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked lobster
- Smoked paprika
- Chopped fresh chives
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a medium bowl; place whites on a serving platter. Mash yolks with a fork until crumbly. Add mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients; beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Gently stir in lobster.
- 2. Spoon filling into whites. Sprinkle tops with smoked paprika and fresh chives. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note