- 12 hard-cooked extra-large eggs, peeled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked lobster
- Smoked paprika
- Chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a medium bowl; place whites on a serving platter. Mash yolks with a fork until crumbly. Add mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients; beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Gently stir in lobster.
Spoon filling into whites. Sprinkle tops with smoked paprika and fresh chives. Cover and chill until ready to serve.