- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine,cut into small pieces
- 2 cups chopped cooked lobster
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Caribbean Seasoning
- 1/2 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Red Pepper-Mango Sauce
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
How to Make It
Cut tortillas in half; stack. Wrap in foil.
Bake at 325° for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Bring wine and lime juice to a boil in a large skillet over medium heat; boil 1 to 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Gradually stir in butter until smooth. Add lobster and next 8 ingredients, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon 1/4 cup lobster mixture onto 1 end of each tortilla; roll into a cone shape. Serve with Red Pepper-Mango Sauce; garnish, if desired.