Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 391
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 46.5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 672mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (8-ounce) fresh or frozen lobster tail, thawed
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 3 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Romano cheese
- Cook lobster tail in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain. Rinse with cold water. Split and clean tail. Coarsely chop lobster meat; set aside.
- Combine cottage cheese and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Stir in chopped lobster and artichoke hearts; set aside.
- Melt margarine in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat; add flour. Cook, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, 1 minute. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until white sauce is thickened and bubbly. Stir in wine. Remove from heat, and keep warm.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Cut each noodle in half crosswise.
- Spoon one-third of white sauce onto bottom of a 7- x 5 1/4- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place 2 noodle halves lengthwise in a single layer over white sauce, and top with half of lobster mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. Repeat procedure with half of remaining white sauce, 2 noodle halves, remaining lobster mixture, and remaining mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining 2 noodle halves and remaining white sauce. Sprinkle with Romano cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles