Lobster and Asparagus with Lemon Butter Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 Recipe as below
- 3 green lobster tails
- 200 g snow peas
- 400 g asparagus spears
- 30 g butter
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 Put the lobster tails along each side of the underside with scissors.
- 2 Pull the lobster flesh away from the shells and cut into thick slices.
- 3 Top and tail the snow peas.
- 4 Break off the woody end of the asparagus.
- 5 Boil, steam or microwave the asparagus until barely tender, add the snow peas and cook for 1 minute longer. Drain and refresh under cold water until no longer warm.
- 6 Heat the butter in a pan, add green onions, lemon rind and juice.
- 7 Add the lobster, stir fry until the lobster is just tender then add the pine nuts, asparagus and snow peas. Stir until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lobster and Asparagus with Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes