SO DELICIOUS!! Always has been and will always be a favorite.
Loaded Veggie Salad
- 2 (7-ounce) packages mixed salad greens
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with basil and herbs
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney
- Croutons (optional)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together dressing mix and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle over salad, tossing gently to coat. Top with croutons, if desired.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note