Loaded Twice-Baked Potatoes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 194
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 193mg
- Calcium: 126mg
- 4 small baking potatoes (about 6 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Scrub potatoes; rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Coat potatoes with cooking spray; pierce potatoes with a fork. Rub 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt evenly over potatoes; place in an oval 6-quart electric slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Cool slightly.
- 2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp into a medium microwave-safe bowl, leaving a 1/8-inch-thick shell. Mash pulp with a potato masher. Stir in milk, yogurt, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- 3. Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Arrange potato halves in bottom of slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts. Sprinkle each potato half with about 1/2 teaspoon chives and about 1 teaspoon bacon.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note