Loaded Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) red skin potatoes
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk or cream
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 4 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 10 slice(s) bacon cooked crisp & chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 slice(s) bacon cooked crisp & chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash potatoes, peel off about 2/3 of the skin, (leaving some on the potatoes) and chop into large chunks. Slice the cloves of garlic into 3 pieces each. Boil the potatoes and garlic in a large pot of water until potatoes are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Drain potatoes & garlic and mash slightly with a potato masher. Add in remaining ingredients (except toppings) and mash to desired consistency.
- Add toppings, (1 gr onion, 2 bacon, 1/2 c cheese) place into a casserole dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables