Loaded Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 32 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounce(s) real bacon bits
- 2 package(s) Ranch Dip mix
- 28-30 ounce(s) frozen shredded has brown potatoes
- Combine first 4 ingredients, mix in hash browns. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.
- *I divided the potatoes into 3 small 7x7 disposable foil pans and froze them. I wrapped them with plastic wrap and then foil.*
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles