Loaded Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 32 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounce(s) real bacon bits
- 2 package(s) Ranch Dip mix
- 28-30 ounce(s) frozen shredded has brown potatoes
- Combine first 4 ingredients, mix in hash browns. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.
- *I divided the potatoes into 3 small 7x7 disposable foil pans and froze them. I wrapped them with plastic wrap and then foil.*
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes