Loaded Pizza Mac and Cheese
Sit: 20 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) elbow macaroni, cooked right before al dente
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 3 hot Italian sausages, casings removed, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 2-ounce can(s) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 15-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) small pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded colby jack cheese
- Start by making the base for the mac and cheese. Cook your pasta, drain, and set it to the side.
- To a sauce pot add the butter and cook on medium heat until it is melted. Toss in the flour, and give a good stir using a wooden spoon of course. Continue cooking for a few minutes, stirring, and cook the flour out. Pour in the milk, and continue to stir until the sauce gets nice and thick.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the noodles to a large mixing bowl, and add in the minced onion and garlic. Top with the tomato sauce, and cheeses, then pour the sauce over the top. Top with the olives, Italian sausage, and pepperoni. Use that wooden spoon and give a good stir to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Pour this into a large casserole dish, and cover with aluminum foil. Place in the oven for 30 minutes, then when done, uncover and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for about 20 minutes to let things sit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note