Great weeknight meal!
These nachos have all the goodies you dream of, with beans, cheese, sour cream, and slasa topping crisp chips. For maximum crunch, use regular multigrain chips; baked chips go soggy quickly. Skip the jalapeños if you're sharing with children.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 16 Minutes
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7.5g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 323mg
- Calcium: 175mg
- 1 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 32 multigrain tortilla chips (about 3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 32 pickled jalapeño pepper slices (optional)
- Fresh salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Combine refried beans, 2 tablespoons cilantro, and 2 tablespoons green onions in a 1-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Place chips on a large jelly-roll pan. Dollop bean mixture over chips; top with cheese. Bake at 375° for 4 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven. Dollop sour cream over cheese; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cilantro and 2 tablespoons green onions. Garnish with jalapeño pepper slices, if desired. Serve immediately with salsa.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note