Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup(s) daisy brand sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions , sliced
- •Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Beat on medium-low speed until light and fluffy. Stir in 2 cups cheese, bacon and onions.
- • Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables