Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 5 to 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 c. milk
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 8-oz. container sour cream
- 2 t. dried parsley
- 1 t. garlic salt
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Cover potatoes with water in a large saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Drain well. Mash until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, beat together all ingredients except cheddar cheese and bacon until smooth and creamy. Add salt to taste, keeping in mind that the cheese & bacon will add a little later. Spoon into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, uncover & bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serves 10 to 12.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables