Very simple to throw together and toss in the oven. My husband loves it and he can eat whenever he is ready to eat. It has bacon and cheese and potatoes, I am the winner in the kitchen again, girly talent with all the manly food groups!!! Yay me!!
Loaded Hash Brown Quiche: Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) package frozen shredded hash browns thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 piece(s) Bacon Crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Stir together hash browns, salt, and pepper n a medium bowl. Press seasoned hash browns on bottom and up sides of pie plate, forming a crust. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes. Reduce over temperature to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream and milk. Pour egg mixture into hash brown crust. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, and bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes to 10 hour and 20 minutes or until set, shielding edges with aluminum foil after 1 hour to prevent excessive browning. Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Teegs13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Hash Brown Quiche: Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch