Loaded Chicken & Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless chicken breasts 1" Cubed
- 6-8 whole(s) medium skin on red potatoes 1/2 " Cubed
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Hot sauce
- 1 bag(s) Mixed peppers and onions
- 2 cup(s) Fiesta blend cheese
- 1 cup(s) crumbled bacon
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish, mix in the peppers and onions
- 3. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
- 4. Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Taz8802 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Chicken & Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes