This is an excelent untraditional pizza recipe. I have made it a few times and it has turned out well each time.
Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
From Pillsbury's Annual Recipes 2009, P. 108
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) pizza dough
- 1 White Potato
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) broccoli Florets
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese Melted
- 2/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) ranch dressing Or Bacon ranch
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 5 slice(s) bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 tomatoes Small chopped
- 2 green onions Chopped
- Heat oven to 375 F. Greese large cookoie sheet. Unroll pizza crust and press into 9/13 rectangle. Bake 10-13 min, or until crust is light golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pierce the potato with a fork. Place in microwave 4-5 min turning once until tender. Cover, let stand 5 min. When potato is coole neough to handle, pell and cut into 1/4" cubes (1 cup). In a small bowl, mix potato, oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Cooke broccoli until tender. Melt the mozzarella, mix in, and set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing. Spread mixture over pizza crust to within 1/2" of edges. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese evenly over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake the pizza 15-22 min longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 min before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Baked Potato Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza