Used it to fill potato skins, HUGE success!
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- 1 (2.1-oz.) package fully cooked bacon slices
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 cups (8 oz.) freshly shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Garnishes: cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
- Serve with: waffle fries
- Microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; drain on paper towels. Cool 10 minutes; crumble. Stir together bacon and next 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crispy, warm waffle fries. Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 7 days.
- Note: We tested with Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note