This is great as a baked potato topper also.
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Take your love of baked potatoes and move it from the side dish spread to the appetizer buffet. Serve with waffle fries baked extra-crispy for dippers.
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- 1 (2.1-oz.) package fully cooked bacon slices
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 cups (8 oz.) freshly shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Garnishes: cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
- Serve with: waffle fries
- Microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; drain on paper towels. Cool 10 minutes; crumble. Stir together bacon and next 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crispy, warm waffle fries. Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 7 days.
- Note: We tested with Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note