- 1 (22-oz.) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1 (6.5-oz.) container garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Stir in spreadable cheese and next 4 ingredients; stir until blended. Spread mixture on bottom of a lightly-greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used frozen Ore-Ida Mashed Potatoes and Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese.