Lo-Fat Cream Liqueur
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 1/2 cup(s) liquor
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) chocolate syrup and
- 1 tablespoon(s) Toddy coffee extract if you use Irish or Rye whiskey.
- Blend for about a minute and bottle. Store refrigerated
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DKahoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes