Lo-Fat Cream Liqueur
Incredibly tasty for a fat-free liqueur. Irish or Rye whiskey are traditional flavors--Wild Turkey American Honey and Red Stag Black Cherry are two good flavor options.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 1/2 cup(s) liquor
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) chocolate syrup and
- 1 tablespoon(s) Toddy coffee extract if you use Irish or Rye whiskey.
- Blend for about a minute and bottle. Store refrigerated
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DKahoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note