Lo-Fat Cream Liqueur
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 1/2 cup(s) liquor
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) chocolate syrup and
- 1 tablespoon(s) Toddy coffee extract if you use Irish or Rye whiskey.
- Blend for about a minute and bottle. Store refrigerated
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DKahoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note