- 1/4 cup plus 2 T. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup plus 2 T. pecan pieces, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 2 3.4-oz. pkgs. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
How to Make It
Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts. Beat milk, dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with a whisk until blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping; spread mixture into crust. Refrigerate at least one hour. Before serving, spread pie with remaining whipped topping, drizzle with remaining caramel topping and sprinkle with remaining pecans if desired.
To make the top of the pie artistic, drizzle the caramel one way across the pie. Then use a knife and gently make cutting lines across it.