- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage links, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, separated into rings
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 4 French rolls (6-inch), partially split
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 35 minutes
Cook sausage and onions in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink in centers and onions are tender. Stir in tomato paste and water until well blended.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Toss salad greens with dressing in medium bowl; spoon evenly onto bottom halves of rolls. Cover with the sausage mixture and top halves of rolls.