Little Italy Pine Nut Macaroons
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Almonds ground to flour
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter soft
- 1/2 Chocolate bar chunked
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut packed
- 4 ounce(s) pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a food processor, chop almonds until they have the consistency of flour. Add 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and blend. Add to mixing bowl. Blend in the powdered sugar and add egg whites one at a time. Add 2 tablespoons soft butter. Optional: chunk chocolate and coconut. Press pine nuts on top.
- Use a teaspoon and press dough somewhat flat. Cook until bottom is slightly golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bbouvier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Little Italy Pine Nut Macaroons Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes