- 1 (24-ounce) package vanilla bark coating
- Semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 6 (10-inch) wooden skewers
- Microwave vanilla coating in a glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour onto wax paper, spreading evenly into a 16- x 8-inch rectangle. Let stand 15 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Cut out 6 ghost shapes, using a lightly greased paring knife. Gently press mini-morsels into ghosts for eyes and mouths. Let stand 15 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Remove trimmings around ghosts, starting at outside edge. Carefully lift each ghost, gently removing from rectangle. Reserve trimmings.
- Melt reserved trimmings, and spread a small amount on back of each ghost. Attach wooden skewers. Let stand 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note