More From Allyou
Stand: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 1 (24-oz.) package vanilla bark coating
- 18 semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 wooden skewers (10 inches)
- 1. Microwave vanilla coating on high until melted, about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring twice. Pour onto waxed paper; spread into a 16-by-8-inch rectangle. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. Cut out 6 ghost shapes, using a lightly gresed paring knife. Use chocolate chips to make eyes and mouths.
- 3. Remove trimmings around ghosts. Lift each ghost from waxed paper and reserve trimmings.
- 4. Melt reserved trimmings; spread on the back of each ghost. Attach wooden skewers and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note