- 1 tablespoon Argo® Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon sucralose sweetener and brown sugar blend
- 1/2 cup Karo® Lite Syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/2 pounds), 1-inch by 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut in 1-inch by 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in 2-inch by 2-inch chunks
- 1 can (20 ounces) juice packed pineapple chunks
- 1 small tomato, cut in 1-inch by 1-inch chunks
- Brown rice
How to Make It
COMBINE corn starch and sucralose until blended. Gradually whisk in syrup until well mixed. Add remaining sauce ingredients and set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat. Brown the pork on all sides, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes).
ADD onions and peppers and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Add sauce mixture, pineapple and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and serve over prepared rice.