- 1/4 cup Karo® Lite Syrup
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Argo® Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Spice Islands® Celery Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Sage
- 3/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless turkey breast tenderloins
How to Make It
COMBINE all ingredients except turkey in a medium mixing bowl. Add turkey and stir to coat. Marinate for 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
TRANSFER turkey to a foil lined 13 x 9-inch pan and pour marinade over top. Cover with foil and bake in oven preheated to 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes, or until cooked through.
SLICE turkey and serve with glaze.
Recipe Note: For more intense flavor, marinate turkey overnight in the refrigerator.