Lite Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) gingersnap crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) light butter melted
- 24 ounce(s) Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup(s) solid pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- Place gingersnap crumbs in a bowl. Add melted margarine to crumbs; mix until blended. Press crumbs into a 9-inch spring-form pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- With an electric mixer or in a food processor, blend cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cloves and vanilla. Blend well. Add egg substitute slowly with mixer on low speed.
- Pour cream cheese filling into prepared crust. Sprinkle top lightly with additional pumpkin pie spice.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven 1 1/2 hours or until set.
- Cool and refrigerate at least 4 hours until firm. Garnish with fat free reddiwhip. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hiimcindy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lite Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts